Our continuing aims and strategy going forward:
* To raise awareness about BDD.
* To advance education of the public and healthcare professionals, helping them to understand the nature of BDD and how it might best be treated.
* To relieve suffering from BDD through support and high-quality information.
* To reduce stigma, discrimination and isolation caused by BDD.
* To help develop a sense of community for people affected by BDD. This includes individuals with BDD, their families, friends, partners and carers.
* To provide information on relevant treatment options.
* To support research into the understanding and treatment of BDD.